Harry Potter Wizards Unite

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
It was released in my country today!! Please, post your friendship codes if you're playing it, I need friends ❤

If you want to add me: 8340 9757 5417

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,072
The game came out for me on Friday and I'm enjoying it so far, though I play it when I'm on my way to work/in work since that's the only time I'm out and about. Luckily there are a lot of things that pop up around my workplace and journey. I managed to get to level 6 in two bus rides ajksdhfaj

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Is this that early access Harry Potter Mobile Game?

Idk but if it was, it isn't early access anymore. If is the Harry Potter version of Pokemon go (literally)

The game came out for me on Friday and I'm enjoying it so far, though I play it when I'm on my way to work/in work since that's the only time I'm out and about. Luckily there are a lot of things that pop up around my workplace and journey. I managed to get to level 6 in two bus rides ajksdhfaj

I just downloaded it and it is 2AM so I haven't really played it yet but I think I'll play it while going to work too. Also it takes a lot of data so playing it all day isn't a good idea if you don't have unlimited data

Top Bottom