Have any of your biases done any plays/musicals?

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,799,800
Pronouns
She/Her
- AleXa went to college for musical theater before she became a kpop idol.
- Kevin did musicals ever since he was a kid and probably up until he started college and became a kpop idol. I know Sangyeon has done musicals (They actually just announced yesterday he's going to be in another one!) Though i'm surprised IST has never tried throwing Kevin into a musical as well, especially since he has literal years of experience. He also use to do lives where he would play piano and sing show tunes.
- Every once in awhile that old gif/video of Key from that musical he did years ago where he was constantly kissing a woman shows up in my feed and jumpscares me every time :brbdying:
- I still follow some Stellar members on instagram (RIP Stellar :somicry:) and Hyoeun has done a TON of musicals!!! She does about 2 a year and I think has done 8 so far? My friend who's studying in Korea right now likes seeing musicals in her freetime and if I'm recalling correctly she saw one of hers by coincidence and I was so jealous I wanted to cry :tears: (I don't speak Korean so I wouldn't have understood the musical in the first place, but this is literally the THIRD time she accidentally ran a member from one of my favorite 2nd/3rd gen kpop groups by accident since moving to Korea:somicry:).

Top Bottom