Have you ever lost interest in a person?

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,774,814
Pronouns
She/Her
Not romantically, but for a family member or a close friend.
What caused it?
How did that make you feel?
Did you do something to change that situation? If not, why?

In my case, it happed because my friends and i don't share hobbies+they started their own families so we have different interests now.
I felt weird but not sad. And i didn't do anything but i hoenstly don't know why.

Now, recently it happened with a really close family member...and i feel sad and embarrased.

• Sad
Reactions: dnb

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭342,000
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes. After the 2018 Brazilian election, i really lost admiration for some friends and family members. And it's happening again this year.
I still talk to some of them, but it's not the same thing. And i have no interest in getting close to these people again.

Dead Inside

Keep Going Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,497,976
Pronouns
She/Her
I had some friends i looked up to back in college, but after growing up some more they seemed to stay the same like they were still freshly out of high school and having conversations felt very stale

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭426,000
Yes. I lost some respect for some peoples because they expect the whole world to serve them and everything should go their way regardless of right or wrong

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
In high school I had a friend whom we shared a lot of interests and hung out quite a bit together, but then she said a racial slur word (not directed towards me but it was one used against people of my ethnic group) when she was speaking to other people in my class and I cut her off immediately. Although, it was quite hard since we were in the same group of friends but I never bothered to try and rekindle our friendship.

At the time, it made me upset because I was so shocked to hear someone who was considered a good friend of mine use a word like that so casually...

Last edited:

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
I have trouble getting interested in people in the first place. They aren't fictional characters which I can manipulate, therefore my interest in real people is low.

Top Bottom