Hayashi Kento and former AKB48 member Oshima Yuko officially announced their marriage

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,161,220
Pronouns
He/Him
Actor Hayashi Kento (30) and former AKB48's Oshima Yuko (32) have announced that they will be getting married soon.
Oshima wrote on her official website, "I apologize that this is a personal matter, but at this time, I would like to announce that I will be getting married to Hayashi Kento-san. Since beginning this work 25 years ago, I have been supported by many people, and I've spent most of my life working with everyone's encouragement. I am sincerely grateful that you have continued to watch over me until this day. Thank you."
News of the couple's engagement was first reported by several sports papers on the morning of the 29th. The two first co-starred in the movie 'Yamikin Ushijima-kun' in 2012. During that time, Hayashi had revealed that his oshimen (favorite member) in AKB48 was Oshima. They had been friends since then, but became close after co-starring in NHK's morning drama 'Scarlet' (September 2019 to March 2020) and Fuji TV's drama 'Kyojo' (January 2020).

Top Bottom