Head of EBS Kim Myung Joong apologizes for the controversy surrounding educational program 'Tok! Tok! Boni Hani'

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
1576258616-screen-shot-2019-12-13-at-9.png

The head of EBS, Kim Myung Joong, has made a formal apology regarding the scandal surrounding their EBS educational 'Tok! Tok! Boni Hani'.

On the 13th, he made a statement via EBS news stating: "We are sorry to have caused great disappointment to those who love and watch EBS. In addition, I sincerely apologize to the victim and her family for the hurt they received."

The apology was made after the harassment and assault of Busters' Chaeyeon at the hands of gagman Choi Young Soo and Park Dong Geun. Production on the show is currently halted and the crew and cast are currently under investigation for their treatment of Chaeyeon on the show.

I think he's the only one that has sent a apology to Chaeyeon. Props to him, even though this situation could have been avoided a long time ago. But better late than never I suppose....

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,592,863
I give him some small credit, everyone else tried to shade the whole thing or use Chaeyeon as a shield. Her parents should sue EBS though as apparently her company is to afraid to protect their own artist.

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
EBS is a public broadcasting station like PBS in the United States or BBC in the United Kingdom.

I am still grateful to EBS for the 2015 video clip of Yoshi at his high secondary school.

Top Bottom