Hebe Tien's Best OSTs (that are not A Little Happiness)

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
(in my opinion)

Hebe Tien's an OST Queen, having sung about 11 OSTs in her solo career (i'm not gonna bother counting the ones with S.H.E, or where her album tracks were used as OSTs).

I'm leaving A Little Happiness out of this because it's the most well-known and I'm as sick of it as SNSD is sick of Gee

5. Jasper Night for the movie Long Day's Journey Into The Night (2018)

A lovely cover that calls to mind a waking forest, the marching beat speaks of a relaxing hike.

4. Pretty Woman for the movie Go Lala Go 2 (2015)

A power song through and through, with lyrics like "(Unnie's) got a reputation for being capable of doing anything/but she isn't going to waste time satisfying those flapping mouths./Everyday is so precious, be your own baby, shine for yourself/So what if the sky falls, (unnie)'s fine with anything/At worst, just get tipsy, exchange one sky for another and go to sleep".

When she sings "Be like (unnie), chair a meeting, then drink coffee" I feel it.

3. Miserable Warmth for the drama Here to Heart (2018)

Honestly, the best thing about the whole drama. The lyrics are poetic, and her singing really paints a picture of wistfulness.

2. As it is for the drama A Touch of Green (2016)

A heartbreaking song... from the lyrics to the composition to the singing to the drama's plot, it really strikes the heart.

1. Not Too Late for the movie Midnight Diner (2019)

Anticipating her upcoming album with a glimpse of how her singing has matured since the last album... and it looks great! Her expressiveness really comes through in this song. It conveys the layers and understated nature of the movie's concept/plot.

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
all hits in my heart. she gets the best osts and her vocals only make them better
524474732012371969.gif

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
all hits in my heart. she gets the best osts and her vocals only make them better
524474732012371969.gif
She really do! :heartpar:
Never forget her first big OST (ironically, Too Late)

Where she wrote the lyrics last min because the hotel room cleaner threw away the lyrics she was supposed to submit to the company

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
She really do! :heartpar:
Never forget her first big OST (ironically, Too Late)

Where she wrote the lyrics last min because the hotel room cleaner threw away the lyrics she was supposed to submit to the company

I remember u telling me about that lmfaoooo. It still turns out pretty amazing to say she had so little time

Top Bottom