EUN-SUN

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,100
Pronouns
she/her
HI MY NEW FRIENDS,

My name is Eun-sun. So, a few things about me I love boba, bulgogi tacos, watching TV, reading, and writing. I have a passion for writing and hope to do more of it.

I love K-pop (obviously) and K-dramas. I could binge-watch K-drama every day if it wasn't for my busy high school schedule. I mainly stan boy groups for example Ateez, seventeen, E'last, stray kids, Boynextdoor, Nexz, and a lot more. There are a few girl groups I stan like (G)I-DLE, Babymonster, Dreamcatcher, and Nmixx. As for K-dramas, my top five favorites are Bloodhound, tails of the Nine-tailed Fox, Cheer Up, The Penthouse, and Doom at Your Service. I'm currently watching officer black belt (an amazing show btw) no gain no love, and love next door.

I'm sort of upset I didn't find out about this page long before. I mainly wrote about K-pop on Quora where there is a whole K-pop and k-drama community. Now that I know this place exists I hope to befriend and connect with the other people on here who also share some similar interest in what I like. I am so excited I don't know why. I'm looking forward to meeting every one of you!

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800
Welcome!
gahyun-gahyeon.gif

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭584,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome! Always nice to have more boygroup stans :sanapray:

If you have any questions about Events-related stuff (games, music chart, collectible cards, etc) feel free to ask or PM me.

Top Bottom