aripod

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,300
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
Her/Her
this is a shot in the dark cuz im a senior citizen but i am from onehallyu.. way back from before allkpop, hallyu8 days and even trace myself back to 6theory

i stopped using the forums a long time ago since i built a really great life and career for myself but i did always find this label knowledge helpful (it also got me several jobs in the entertainment industry that I’ll keep anonymous)

but yeah ty for being my first real community

wanted to say hi to anyone who might’ve also migrated from OH and liked me hehe

i was originally a sone from ot9 days, i really like jay park & for newer gen groups im a big fan of twice! 💕 but mostly listened to girl groups and some boy groups too… for live concerts ive only seen jay live 😍

Last edited:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭404,650
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+ Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭439,650
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome! Another OH refugee :sanapray: Nice!

Hope you have fun here with us!

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters Proud Solo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,689,350
Minopolis Coins
Welcome. I myself migrated from OH a few years ago. Back then i was known as BasedChungha/ByulHarangBona

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor Proud Solo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭167,000
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Welcome! there are a bunch of us old stans here! OT9 sone as well:christmasblob:

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭628,550
Minopolis Coins
this is a shot in the dark cuz im a senior citizen but i am from onehallyu.. way back from before allkpop, hallyu8 days and even trace myself back to 6theory

i stopped using the forums a long time ago since i built a really great life and career for myself but i did always find this label knowledge helpful (it also got me several jobs in the entertainment industry that I’ll keep anonymous)

but yeah ty for being my first real community

wanted to say hi to anyone who might’ve also migrated from OH and liked me hehe

i was originally a sone from ot9 days, i really like jay park & for newer gen groups im a big fan of twice! 💕 but mostly listened to girl groups and some boy groups too… for live concerts ive only seen jay live 😍
Hello and welcome to H+

I was an active SONE on 6theory/Hallyu8/OneHallyu around 2011-2013, same username as I have here.

I wonder if we crossed paths at any point in the past. What was your forum username, if you don't mind my asking?

Top Bottom