Help!!!

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Hi. So my laptop won't conect to my wifi. When I ran troubleshooter it say it because my route cable is not plug in. The wifi however is connected to my phone & working okay.

What's the problem?
How can I fix it?
PLEASE!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,500
Pronouns
she/her
Looks like a problem I have, I solve it by connecting my laptop to another wifi and then connect back to the wifi I want it to connect to.

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Restart computer :)
I tried that. It didn't work.
Edit: It came up but it's fade...
Looks like a problem I have, I solve it by connecting my laptop to another wifi and then connect back to the wifi I want it to connect to.
All the wifi around my area is locked. These people are mean...

Thank you guys!!!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,500
Pronouns
she/her
I tried that. It didn't work.

All the wifi around my area is locked. These people are mean...

Hmm, if you have 3g/4g on your phone you can maybe connect it to that?

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
When you hover/click over the internet/Wifi connection on the desktop taskbar can you see a list of Wifi or are you only able to see a wired connection option? If so it may be an issue with the laptops wifi drvier which may require a force re start. Even restarting/rebooting the laptop wifi driver issues can persist through so it's better to try to manually start it if you can.

Another thing is, do you or anyone in your house have mobile data connection? If so tether a hotspot so you can connect your laptop to that and if it connects or doesn't this will pretty much varify if the issue is with the laptop or the modem/router.

If it connects to the hotspot you should check if the modem device limit is reached and if your laptop was manually kicked, if only 1 or 2 other devices are connected it's likely not the cause, but if like 7-10 are you may have your answer.

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Can you try "forgetting" the Wi-Fi network?​
It's 1st thing I did. But it's okay now.
Hmm, if you have 3g/4g on your phone you can maybe connect it to that?
I tried my hotspot, it doesn't work. It's a new phone so I don't quite understand it.
Are there several devices on your wifi? Your laptop might have been kicked off
Yeah, there is over 12 of them...
When you hover/click over the internet/Wifi connection on the desktop taskbar can you see a list of Wifi or are you only able to see a wired connection option? If so it may be an issue with the laptops wifi drvier which may require a force re start. Even restarting/rebooting the laptop wifi driver issues can persist through so it's better to try to manually start it if you can.

Another thing is, do you or anyone in your house have mobile data connection? If so tether a hotspot so you can connect your laptop to that and if it connects or doesn't this will pretty much varify if the issue is with the laptop or the modem/router.

If it connects to the hotspot you should check if the modem device limit is reached and if your laptop was manually kicked, if only 1 or 2 other devices are connected it's likely not the cause, but if like 7-10 are you may have your answer.
I restarted it seems to be doing okay now.

Thank you!!!

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
Sometimes this happens to me and I disable the wifi on my laptop and then put it into sleep mode and once I go back to my session I activate the wifi and select mine and it works

Top Bottom