⨭576,600
Brown eyed queens
raHRVXJ.gif

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
I need a video like this for all my favorite groups! Cheers to them.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I need a video like this for all my favorite groups! Cheers to them.
Which are your fave groups? MBC has uploaded quite a few of these videos, especially of more veteran groups but they have one for Twice too.
Here it is, although it was posted a year ago so it's only until DTNA. Usually it's more interesting for artists that have been around for longer, but Twice atleast managed to put in a lot of comebacks in the 3 years they covered.

There are also other similar videos about "2009 hits" and "classic earworms compilation".

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
Which are your fave groups? MBC has uploaded quite a few of these videos, especially of more veteran groups but they have one for Twice too.
Here it is, although it was posted a year ago so it's only until DTNA. Usually it's more interesting for artists that have been around for longer, but Twice atleast managed to put in a lot of comebacks in the 3 years they covered.

There are also other similar videos about "2009 hits" and "classic earworms compilation".
Twice indeed because it is one of my favorite groups that has been around for a while. THANK YOU! I didn't expect that. :shablob:

Top Bottom