HOW MUCH YOU LIKED QOT?

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭154,200
Pronouns
she
I'm a big fan of Kim soo hyun so for me it was a must watch. Its been more than two months since the show ended, ever since, I'm re-watching the drama. I think it is one of the most comforting Kdrama ever. What do you guys think about QOT?

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,401,400
The ending leave a lot to be desired. I will love to see the villains suffer more. And I don't think that there is a need to fast forward to the far future where it shown that Hong Haein is deceased and only her husband is still alive. I will just like to see more happy ending.

But still it is one of my favorite drama of the year with Kim Jiwon shining in her role as Hong Haein. I gave it a rating of 9/10

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,750
Pronouns
He/Him
The ending leave a lot to be desired. I will love to see the villains suffer more. And I don't think that there is a need to fast forward to the far future where it shown that Hong Haein is deceased and only her husband is still alive. I will just like to see more happy ending.
To me, the end was emotional, but happy.
It means that they lived a long and [apparently] happy life together. They met the ultimate goal of any k-drama couple.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭154,200
Pronouns
she

But still it is one of my favorite drama of the year with Kim Jiwon shining in her role as Hong Haein. I gave it a rating of 9/10
I think yes they did end it in a rush. Also, She did not even see the video which hyunwoo shooted when she was about to go for a surgery + she never got to know he was the one who saved her while she was drowning. But overall, i think it was a masterpiece. All because of what Kimjiwoon and Kim soo hyun has done in the play. They made it a masterpiece for real!

Top Bottom