Hui and Kwon Eunbi praised for waterbomb performance

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,697,050
Pronouns
She/Her
This was from a few days ago but I have seen anyone talk about it yet so I’m bringing it up now.

Hui and Eunbi have been heavily praised for their recent performance at waterbomb! The pair performed their recent song collab Easy Song:

Many videos of the performance was trending on Twitter, this one video got over 5.8 million views! And there’s millions of more if you count other fancams

The performance got many praises such as:

- The good vibe between the two. It’s been ages since we’ve seen male and female Kpop idols dancing and interacting like this (this stopped I think around 3rd gen? And held out through 4th gen and the new 5th gen). Everyone loved the happy vibe and how comfortable the two idols were dancing with each other.
- Many people said the video reminded them of Hui’s time in Triple H (and said they should hit up Dawn and make a new Triple H type unit without Hyuna)
- People also said this reminded them of Troublemaker and thought this video should blow up and become this Kpop generation’s “Troublemaker”.

The music video is also at almost 6 million views in 1 week and is getting praise!

The internet seem to love the happy dancing vibe of the video!

I have no idea if they will be promoting this on music shows together, but I really hope they do and ride the popularity their gaining!

Aegyo

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,405
Ahhh it's been so long since i ve seen collabs like this in Kpop...that was so much fun!

Top Bottom