HYBE Initiates Audit Against ADOR

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,672,250
Pronouns
She/Her
I got confused when I heard this on twitter at first, with how hated this woman is and all the bad stuff said about her I was expecting something much worse :sweat:

Just to understand, pretty much they are investigating her because she was plotting to break free from Hybe?

I wonder if this is part of the reason why Illit debuted with a similar "soft girl" vibe to New Jeans? If Hybe was to loose New Jeans, at least they would have Illit as a backup?

Your Biggest Fan

OPPA!!!!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭237,000
I got confused when I heard this on twitter at first, with how hated this woman is and all the bad stuff said about her I was expecting something much worse :sweat:

Just to understand, pretty much they are investigating her because she was plotting to break free from Hybe?

I wonder if this is part of the reason why Illit debuted with a similar "soft girl" vibe to New Jeans? If Hybe was to loose New Jeans, at least they would have Illit as a backup?

Rumor has it (aka take this with a grain of salt) MHJ wanted a NJ comeback Q1 but HYBE made her push it back so they could debut TWS and ILLIT, and she didn't take it well.

Aegyo

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,405
I actually would understand the frustration of ADOR management, I don't understand at all Hybe creating a competing GG with a similar concept and feel as NJ while they just have taken a minute. The way Hybe was pushing Illit even prior to their debut was odd, something we haven't seen before, as if they were rushing to get them to stardom. I cannot help and feel they will never achieve what they did with NJ, it is not something to be replicated tbh therefore ofc they don't want to lose NJ, but also they need their genius producer to remain unique as they are.

Last edited:

Winter Bear

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,700
Pronouns
She/Her
MHJ is finally going to jail 🙏 and if Newjeans don’t dip or Hybe decides to cut them off I think they can still prosper under another creative director just fine! There‘s hundreds of creatives out there like….
Exactly! All Hybe has to do is curate another talent or get one from another company. It’s absolute madness that some people are trying to spin what MHJ did as her simply wanting to free herself from the company. What she did is highly illegal and she must face the consequences. Also she didn’t go into a contract with Hybe blindfolded or as some naïve newbie, she knew what the deal was and that no one else was willing to give her something this amazing.

What also annoys me is that it’s already hard for Women in these industries and people will use her as an excuse to not hire other Women to top positions.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,152,950
Pronouns
She/Her

Ador/MHJ put out a statement confirming this

Thigh-high feminist

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,850
Pronouns
she
Is she serious? I can totally understand her frustration. But, trying to cross him doesn't seem wise. Good thing I can't stand her cause she's a....(I was going to say about to struggle but, nah. Anyone with a stomach for her f***ery will snatch her up cause she's the best at what she does.)

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,150
It's maybe too early and there's probably more incoming and more things we don't know but here we are.

ADOR and Min Heejin probably wants to become more and more independant, and why not get rid of HYBE.

Even if HYBE and Bang Sihyuk were against her idea about NewJeans concept and sound, they helped her to debut the group despite it and it got very successful.
MHJ could've created her company without any help but I doubt she would've had as much resources (money, staff, equipment, connexions, visibility, etc) to get to this level.

Her character. People, at least online, doesn't seems to like her much because of her huge ego. But she compensate it with her creative vision and her marketing skill. People with huge ego and unique/original/new artistic idea ? You'll probably find a lot.

HYBE maybe gave ADOR "too much" freedom, thinking they could do whatever and why not work and succeed without them ? With such a ego it fits the character.
Especially since HYBE/Belift debuted ILL-IT not long ago and the group can remind a lot of NewJeans. Heejin might have rightfully thought they were trying to copy and steal her idea and make money and success with it.

Even if Hybe groups don't interact that much, that can explain why we don't have any NJ-ILLIT interactions.

In between this, NewJeans members. And we are talking about one of the biggest current GG

Top Bottom