HyunA And Yong Junhyung will reportedly get married in October.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,885,064
Pronouns
She/Her
icegif-536.gif

Thigh-high feminist

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭159,850
Pronouns
she
This feels like the worse rebound ever.

ETA
But, part of me thinks she's throwing in the towel cause this comeback did not go well.

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,918,550
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m low-key not surprised she’s marrying him, if there’s one thing I’ve noticed in life it’s that when a person gets out of a long-term relationship they for some reason jump into marrying their next relationship pretty quick? What I am surprised though is how soon they announced it.

When they eventually break up this is going to be the messiest breakup ever…

I also hate to be THAT person who speculates this but:

Could there be a chance this is a shotgun wedding and this is why there’s a sudden rushed marriage? Usually if an idol is having a shotgun wedding they announce the wedding and pregnancy in one go, but she could be keeping it private.

People were saying at waterbomb that it look like she stopped her lip fillers/botox a bit. She could have just You’d think with her US tour right around the corne? (assuming it won’t be canceled due to lack of sales) Though it could also just be she realized they didn’t suit her and stopped.

Last edited:

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭620,100
Pronouns
He/Him
She's just chasing the headlines. Sad to see her so desperate for attention like this.

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,800
Pronouns
They/Them

we gonna see some shit happening in a few months after that :catpopcorn:
Divorce? Or just more social media fighting?

woow this is not surprising, thank god hyojong managed to got away from this girl :sweat:
I’m low-key not surprised she’s marrying him, if there’s one thing I’ve noticed in life it’s that when a person gets out of a long-term relationship they for some reason jump into marrying their next relationship pretty quick? What I am surprised though is how soon they announced it.

When they eventually break up this is going to be the messiest breakup ever…

I also hate to be THAT person who speculates this but:

Could there be a chance this is a shotgun wedding and this is why there’s a sudden rushed marriage? Usually if an idol is having a shotgun wedding they announce the wedding and pregnancy in one go, but she could be keeping it private.

People were saying at waterbomb that it look like she stopped her lip fillers/botox a bit. She could have just You’d think with her US tour right around the corne? (assuming it won’t be canceled due to lack of sales) Though it could also just be she realized they didn’t suit her and stopped.

As a former diehard Hyuna fan I must say people's reactions are VERY VALID. I am still suffering aftershock from how fast she showed her true colors after no longer having Psy's PR team telling her to behave. I hope honestly that AT AREA let's her go as she was rejected from the label multiple times when she asked to join after Dawn did after she dumped him. With all the insanity happening I do not think it was by coincidence that Hyojong's album about the breakup was called Narcissus and about an controlling toxic partner dynamic :peepoblanket::jy:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050,950
Could see this coming a mile away after her last comeback flopped. Won't be surprised if a pregnancy announcement is around the corner either. They're made for each other. I'm just glad Dawn dodged a bullet.

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,033,492
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
ok umm.... Im glad she found a bf that loves her but umm the type of bf is a lil smth dont u think so too hyuna? but this will def increase the low birth rate in korea (hopefully) but I wish Hyuna happiness :sanapray: (plz stay safe !!!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom