I hope Allkpop forum server crashes like original OH

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
The level of toxicity and trolls there baffles me. Especially in light of what's going on with Wonho today. I'm not a monbebe, but as a ujung I support MX and Wonho in this difficult situation because they are the brother group of my bias group. These useless people creates threads to shade MX and Wonho and some of these people even defend Han Seo, want to make a badge of her...................... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::angry: That place should have gone down years ago.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I hope that site crashes and burns. I used to be on there years ago but the toxicity drove me away in the end.
I can understand if people dislike Wonho or don't forgive him, but there's a line between hate and criticism and people shouldn't cross it. I just can't believe anyone would defend Han Seo Hee, she should literally be in prison for drug dealing yet here she is 'exposing' Wonho's supposed juvenile criminal record. Like at least if it's even true Wonho has faced punishment and actually served time for his crime. The same can't be said for that attention seeker.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,554,763
HsPQeTZ.jpg

Top Bottom