If UHSN were a permanent group

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I don't know in Korea but not intl. People already insulted them because they thought they were a group and they still dislike them. I personally would stan because Popsicle is a bop

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭999,350
Nah they'd slowly fade away into obscurity like EXP. Or maybe even get into a scandal because of that one girl who's way in over her head and just downright rude.

SM's Kunta Kinte Silence

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,335
This might sound bad, but I don't like them because the producers of the show decided that they wanted to go to the most whitest countries and select the most whitest girls to be in the group. I knoe they had Erii and some Thai girl and Egyptian girl or whatever but that doesn't make up for it in the least. It just feels likd they are enforcing the "white foreigner worshiping" stereo type. Like would it have killed them to add an actual black girl?

At least on Kpop stage or whatever that show is, the producer got people from multiple back grounds to participate. Nothing about UHSN or whatever they are call feels stan worthy either, at least toward international fans.

Koreans/asians are one thing, but international fans would no way stan a bunch of basic white girls.

They better fifth Harmony or Little Mix that shit.

I saw so many incredible girls on that K-stage show, more beautiful and stan worthy girls; white, black, and asian that I would DEFINITELY stan if given a chance.

Top Bottom