I'm serious beginning to suspect Mystic trying to push Miyu out

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
In the summer, they postponed(cacelled imo)her song made by Yoon Jong Shin. And a couple hours before her listening stage should have started today, they suddenly cancelled it.

'Unavoidable Cancellation' is the reason Mystic claims.

I'm trying to stay calm and think this may be nothing. But what's been happening since the summer has gotten me very uneasy.

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,150,050
This is not the first listen stage they cancelled like that tho
I'm peetty sure soomin''s listen stage was cancelled before like that​

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
If they were gonna push her out, I doubt if Yoon Jong Shin would have written a song for her. No doubt that the current situation isn't favorable to mystic and Miyu, but other JP idols in SK are still promoting, and I'm sure her SK fans will support her, regardless of what the current GP sentiments towards Japan might be.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
This is not the first listen stage they cancelled like that tho
I'm peetty sure soomin''s listen stage was cancelled before like that​
I get that sudden things can occur, but like I wrote every since her song was postponed or cancelled in my belief, they have kid of hide her away from the spotlight. If the listening stage happened today, I wouldn't being making this thread.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
If they were gonna push her out, I doubt if Yoon Jong Shin would have written a song for her. No doubt that the current situation isn't favorable to mystic and Miyu, but other JP idols in SK are still promoting, and I'm sure her SK fans will support her, regardless of what the current GP sentiments towards Japan might be.
I think Mystic cannot stay neutral imo. Wollim debuted Juri and didn't pay attention to the drama between Korea and Japan. Granted she was in a group, but still they were taking a risk and the risk payed off. The haters, no matter if in a group or solo would have targeted the japanese idols regardless. Mystic is just spineless.

Top Bottom