INTERVIEW WITH GIRL GROUP X:IN

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,359,428
yyQ9hBv.png

Greetings, Hallyu+ netizens! Our Social media team has returned to bring life back into to Hallyu+ Hub section with a new interview! Meet X:IN, a five-member multinational girl group under Escrow Entertainment. The group made their debut last April in 2023 with the digital single 'Keeping the Fire'. Last month, they made a splash with their pre-release song 'My Idol', which delves into the rigorous life of a trainee. The track portrays the challenges faced by trainees, including their arduous journey, and unwavering determination in the face of adversity. The fun lyrics also refer to the numerous other groups. The girl group has recently made their comeback on February 25 with the second mini album 'The Real'.

QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL MARCH 13TH, 6PM GMT (MARCH 14TH, 3AM KST). We will be finalizing questions till then.

Thank you so much for your participation!

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,050
Some questions :bakacat:

Are there any western artists who inspire you?

Is there a country you'd love to perform in?

Cats or dogs?

Apple or android?

What would you want to tell your younger self?

As all the members are old enough... favourite alcoholic drink?

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭526,859
More questions now that I've had a chance to look them up :poggers:

1. I see that E.sha choreographed 'My Idol', so this question is for her: Were there any difficulties or challenges that you faced as a choreographer that you were not expecting to face, how does it compare to your work as an idol, and would you consider contributing in a similar way again (choreography, songwriting, music production, etc.)

2. One of our users on HallyuPlus (Seunghee's Eyebrows) has a regular thread series on our website. In this series, they ask users what song they would snatch from an artist for their bias groups. So, if given the chance, what song from another idol group would you take to add to X:IN's discography?

3. For Nova & Aria: Aside from the language barrier, what did you find to be the most challenging aspect of moving to Korea? Now that you've been living in the country for some time, what is your favourite thing about Korea?

Last edited:
Top Bottom