Is there a kpop mv (of you fav group/artist) that you can watch over and over, without being tired?

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,909,164
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there really a music video that you only watch once or twice?
What was the reason? Duration? Contents? The audio(song)?
Nowadays, youtube views are a indicator of success even with the paid views and the mass streaming, and i have seen an explanation for low views: "re-watchable factor". Do you believe that too? Can you give an example?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,755,388
For me I get tired of MVs quite quickly. Too much going on for me and sometimes too distracting for me to focus on the song (which is why I prefer playing the MV while alt tabbing so I can focus on the song on first listen.) The MV really needs something of a masterpiece for me to really hit that replay button cos to me I just think MVs are all too similar and have been for a long time with the visual effects etc.
I'm probably revealing myself as a K-POP hag fan when I say this but I never really care for YouTube views. All these records of "fastest bg/gg to reach 50mil" are just meh to me

I'm more music > MV

That being said, I prefer simple MVs. Less is more

Eg. Red Velvet- I Just

BIGBANG's Still Life is a beautiful MV
So much meaning in the MV too like when the members never appeared together in one scene which symbolizes them all doing their own thing :peepoblanket:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭315,400
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I use youtube primarily as a platform to listen to music. Often i put on MVs but i dont really sit and watch them. Even if i dont actively watch evert second of an MV, i wouldn't say i ever get sick of seeing them.

Last edited:

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭705,649
Pronouns
He/Him

somehow i'll never get tired of this one :judgingyou:
and yeah of course the music quality comes first to me, then we talk about the music video. but sometimes i can watch a music video of my bias all day even though i'm not liking their song.​

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭666,650
Usually I don't watch MV's more than one or two times. I rather search for audio version because when I do stuffs I listen to music in the background. Of course it happen times to times for me to rewatch some MV. But I prefer audio versions, or I launch my iTunes to listen to my K-pop songs.

There are some MVs who had long intro (Dalla Dalla, you have to wait 20 seconds before the song starts, fromis_9's Talk & Talk with 34 seconds), or a long break in the middle of the song (Sunmi's You can't sit with us), or a "long" outro (LOONA's Butterfly, 14 seconds after the end of the song), maybe all of them together. So those aren't great MVs unless it's T-ara's drama like MVs level because it's expected.

I think I would be tired to watch the same MV over and over, but for an audio only I can do it, it's less tiring since I don't have to use my vision.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,557,963
I watch because I enjoy, nothing more complicated than that.
I give absolutely no credibility to views. There are so many videos now where busy and monitored mv channels like 1thek and Genie have views in the 100s of thousands. Meanwhile the channels controlled by the groups company often will have 10 to 25 million views. This is not a positive thing and doesn't show success. It is just stroking fans egos.

That said, now mvs I don't get tired of.
I watch this still after 14 years. My ults and the reason I found kpop.

Still minty fresh after 7 years. Love those girls.

Three of the above girls keeping my love of kpop going.

Top Bottom