IU signs exclusive contract with EDAM Entertainment (led by Bae Jong Han)

S

Some

I was shocked for a sec turned out shes just moving .

Bae Jonghan is one of Lee Jieun's managers. And since Edam is owned by KakaoM, it is just relabelling.

hunter ? Or og handsome manager who got promoted to a higher postion in managment

yknok

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭273,220
Bae Jonghan was probably one of the first. Then there was Park Junghyun, who is perhaps best known for wearing the Marshmellow costume. Hanteo is the third.

I was shocked for a sec turned out shes just moving .

hunter ? Or og handsome manager who got promoted to a higher postion in managment

S

Some

Bae Jonghan was probably one of the first. Then there was Park Junghyun, who is perhaps best known for wearing the Marshmellow costume. Hanteo is the third.

aah i only know park junghyun because they say hes very handsome and hanteo this one most be early debut thats why i didnt know and ive following her since 2011 i feel so bad

yknok

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭273,220
Well, not too many people follow idol's managers. Lee Jieun is almost unique that she has used the same people for a very long time.

aah i only know park junghyun because they say hes very handsome and hanteo this one most be early debut thats why i didnt know and ive following her since 2011 i feel so bad

Top Bottom