Jonathan Majors (Kang) Found Guilty of Harassment and Assault, MARVEL announces he has been dropped from all future movies and productions

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,822,575

he was supposed to be the main villain of the upcoming Avengers movie, that coupled with The Marvels bombing at the box office may mean the end of the Multiverse saga and a change of course for the studio, the thing is that the Avengers movie was going to premiere soon so how? it's going to be interesting seeing how Marvel solves this because if they fail... just imagine an Avengers movie bombs, that would literally mean the end of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Variety has reported that Marvel executives, led by studio chief Kevin Feige, discussed the possibility of having to pivot away from Kang to focus on another major villain. Now, with Majors’ departure official, Feige and his team have some formidable creative decisions ahead, including whether to recast a new actor as Kang or cancel “The Kang Dynasty” outright and reconfigure the remainder of the Multiverse Saga. The interconnected nature of the Marvel Cinematic Universe means that whatever Marvel decides to do could have some pricey repercussions, at a time when its parent company, Disney, has entered a far more cost-conscious era.​

Ronnie Mars

Mamamoo will continue~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭354,350
Pronouns
He/They
I've read somewhere that the main villain is gonna be Galactus. So I hope that works.

I'm not seeing the fall of MCU anytime soon. Two box office bombs don't necessarily mean they're gonna scrap the entire thing. They're just gonna pivot... again and again.

giphy.gif

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭222,700
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I've read somewhere that the main villain is gonna be Galactus. So I hope that works.

I'm not seeing the fall of MCU anytime soon. Two box office bombs don't necessarily mean they're gonna scrap the entire thing. They're just gonna pivot... again and again.

giphy.gif

tbh i think they are toast. They can still do things well, but it'll need scaled back for now. It would be nice to get a proper, successful X-Men reboot tho.

Top Bottom