Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,000,600
Pronouns
She/Her
0000486715_001_20240426113404233.jpg

Article Link

KBS is currently filming a new show “Pick Me Trip In Bali” though there has been trouble with filming.

All 30 cast and crew members currently have their passports confiscated and are being detained and questioned by authorities in Bali due to getting in trouble with Police.

Filming was supposed to end and everyone was to go home today, but they got stopped by police when trying to leave.

It appears KBS never got prior permission to film the show in Bali before sending the cast and crew there and they did not have a filming permit.

I would like to clarify they are being detained in their hotel, not in jail.

Some of the star cast currently being held in Bali are Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon, Apink's Bomi Yoon, broadcaster Choi Hee, former I.O.I actress Lim Na-young, and Secret Number’s Dita.

(Dita is from Indonesia, I think even from Bali? So I’m confused about her being detained? )

The detainment seemed to had left everyone confused at the time due to lack of communication. It looks like the production crew was told why they were detained, but no one relayed that info to the cast so they were/are being held without being told what’s going on.

The investigation is still ongoing, but everyone is hoping to be able to return to Korea next week.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭354,221
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow KBS really messed up here.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,000,600
Pronouns
She/Her
KBS' fault here

Dita detained in her own country :yooheadache:
I’m confused how she is detained in her own country??? :omgwhat:
I guess cause she was paid by people illegally filming?

I’m not surprised kbs would try to do something like this (film a show on a travel visa) but where they really expecting not to get caught?

Top Bottom