Key to keep on living: A Goal!

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
I’ve thought and attempted suicide a few times but to stop myself from doing something stupid like that again I remind myself that there is a long term goal in mind if I keep my head up, earn money, and take care of myself

That goal is to visit Japan, to see the shrines, important monuments, to visit Akihabara, to try their food, to have fun and to experience a foreign country

I even have gained an interest in photography which is very therapeutic tbh

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
I was in that mindset as well a month ago and luckily I got my goal I set.

I hope you achieve your goal, and if you ever need to talk about anything you can always drop me a message~ I’ll gladly listen and/or talk with you.

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,541
That's a nice goal, and I love that your reason to keep on living is to enjoy life and make yourself happy instead of focusing on other people :wow:

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I agree with you. I struggle with anxiety and depression but small and big goals are what keeps me going. I like to think of the little things I want to do tomorrow and then the big things I want to do in the future, and it just makes life more bearable and worth living. I think hobbies can go such a long way.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I'm in a similar postition and I just can't seem to find a goal or anything to keep me motivated anymore.
The hobbies I used to have are no longer fun and no longer make me happy. I just feel permanently empty and it's too depressing. I don't know how much longer I can carry on like this.

Does anyone know of anything I can do to find a new motivation or goal?

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
I'm in a similar postition and I just can't seem to find a goal or anything to keep me motivated anymore.
The hobbies I used to have are no longer fun and no longer make me happy. I just feel permanently empty and it's too depressing. I don't know how much longer I can carry on like this.

Does anyone know of anything I can do to find a new motivation or goal?
do you wanna visit anywhere? do you wanna try something new? I recommend photography, I literally just got into it but it's very calming and fun to do, don't give up!

Earn enough money to see Monsta X live! Or find a new book series to read? It's the little things that keep me going, I still have bouts where I don't even want to move anymore but the little things remind me to keep fighting

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,654
Traveling is fun and is an eye opening experience. My goal in life is to travel around the world. Let's work hard and save up real life :HplusCoin: to help reach our goals :hearteu:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,220
This thread just reminded me of the same position I was in 2 years ago after dropping out of college and was stuck and had no goals in life. Finally got a job and put myself out there and got over my fear of talking to people. Like what other people have said on this thread, you just have to set mini goals everyday and gradually get bigger. We can do this :)

Top Bottom