Lapillus's Chanty to go on Indefinite Hiatus

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,000,600
Pronouns
She/Her
Please send your wishes to Lapillus's Chanty today.

It was announced today that she will go on an indefinite hiatus from the group due to being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Here is a statement from MLD Ent in english:
GKTn5haaEAADHOq

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a very serious chronic Illness with no cure. It's mostly caused by your immune system changing (or I guess not being able to properly heal?) after trying to recover from a serious illness or infection.

(Major side-eye to MLD Ent right now since how many times in the KPOP industry have we seen companies not allow their artists to fully heal from a sickness before being pushed into more practice and promotions :stonemin:)

The main symptom for diagnosis is PEM/post exertional malaise which causes other symptoms of the illness such as POTS, newly arising chemical or food allergies, and EDS/Ehlers Danlos syndrome to worsen.

This is a very serious illness with no recovery, so I hope Chanty and her doctors can find a good treatment plan for her so she can have a bright future with minimal pain.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭103,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
My sister has this. Unfortunately if she does have this, it's very unlikely she will be able to come back. There truly is no medical resolution for it at the moment.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭781,600
It's not the first time she had to go in hiatus for health reasons. And with the syndrom she have it's hard to be an idol in this condition.

But MLD can't remove her from the group, she's the most known or most popular member. Shana and Haeun are next in order of popularity but far from Chanty.

I hope they can find something to ease her condition and support her

Top Bottom