Leaked Hybe Audit Angers Internet

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,314,700
Pronouns
She/Her
The internet has been in a complete outrage over some documents that got leaked during an audit of Hybe.

Pretty much all the documents were just hundreds upon hundreds of Hybe employees and executives trash talking idols and groups from other companies.

I think almost every kpop group under the sun got insulted? So Hybe has pretty much angered the entirety of the kpop community.

A lot of people online are attacking anyone who stans a kpop group from Hybe wanting them to personally post an apology to New Jeans and the rest of the kpop community.

Some of the things the document included that pissed people off are:

- Saying blackpink lacks as a group but does well solo and has good interactions with oversea celebrities.
- Twice works well as a group and can easily sell out stadium tours, but can struggle with international popularity.
- Saying they want to disband New Jeans and replace them with a new group
- Ignoring IVE's success
- Saying Aespa lacks in performance
- Saying LSF performed better at Coachella than blackpink
- Paying to boost album sales for Enhypen and LSF so they seemed more popular in the west
- Claimed Aespa copied LSF for some part of a performance
- Wondered if Hybe was trying to market Wonhee from Illit as the next wonyoung.
- Claiming they allow bts solo stans to hate each other
- Claiming TXT's visuals overshadows Straykids, NMixx, and NCT Dream
- They also badmouthed Itzy, Babymonster, Wondergirls, and Hyuna (In sort of that same format of" They are good at X but bad at Y")

I don't really have a full list of the document and all the accusations but if you look it up online you can find stuff everywhere.

A lot of people are also saying Hybe doesn't deserve to be part of the big three because SM, JYP, and YG never badmouthed each other like this.

What do you think about all of these leaks? Does anything surprise/anger you?

I am going to put my two cents under spoiler:

Anyone who thinks "any other kpop company would never do this" is in denial and naive.

There are literally tons of other kpop companies who badmouth their own idols. I can guarantee every other kpop company is trash talking other groups behind closed doors. In the end the kpop community is a competition to be the top group, of course people will hate each other. The only difference is Hybe's private conversations got leaked and they got caught.

The only kpop company who probably doesn't do this much is JYP because they got some award/certification from England for being a morally good company or something, and the award is really REALLY hard to get so there must be some truth to it.

Am I angry at Hybe? yes. But i'm also sort of pissed off that people don't think Kpop companies are doing this all the time behind closed doors.

If I recall correctly, I believe SM was caught months ago paying an outside company to badmouth Hybe artists on online forums.

Last edited:

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭774,250
I mean, some of those statements could be seen by some as opinions, perhaps with some validity to them even. That's what I see them as: subjective opinions. Sometimes the facts support our opinions, and sometimes not.

That being said, it is still in rather poor taste and and lacking elements of kindness. Not something with which I want to participate.

Doyochi

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,750
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it is best for HYBE to lay low for a bit cuz it seems that they get in deeper trouble with every day :doge:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭92,370
Pronouns
She/Her
chatting like a bunch of stan twitter accounts

and yeahhh every company is defo doing the same....SM is already shady as hell towards their own, imagine what else they get up to :sip:
I have this set in my photoshop rn. We are gonna have to fight over it, Beefy :sideeyeumji:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,314,700
Pronouns
She/Her
chatting like a bunch of stan twitter accounts

and yeahhh every company is defo doing the same....SM is already shady as hell towards their own, imagine what else they get up to :sip:
Something i'm even more baffled by is that why were they doing all of this via company emails??? :iwillfightyou:

Or I am at least assuming this was done via company emails/computers and thats why it was brought up in the audit (i'm not sure if they have access to personal emails and stuff, but MHJ's personal text messages got leaked so who knows?)

Like, lets say I have a coworker named bob that I hate. I sure AF am not going to let my work bestie know I hate bob via the supervised company email. :facepalm:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,556,382
one of the worst parts for me was them talking about how they could use anti-feminist rhetoric to attack nmixx...like, thanks for confirming ur a bunch of incels

Last edited:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭92,370
Pronouns
She/Her
we can't be 2 gorgeous twins? must eveyrthing lead to violence :shockedsua:

I'm about to change it actually so its yours agsh
We could!

Nah, I’m stuck on the new Meg mv. This set suits you thooooooo. I can’t wait to see the new one though :Minusglam:

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,191,842
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
So toxic :( how can this bee?? 😭 probably I won't let my daughter debut as an idol then : (

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,450
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Too scared to bad mouth Dreamcatcher:jiutea:

jiu-dreamcatcher.gif

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭55,582,263
Ultimately I believe that hybe would rather you discuss this than their recent business and financial difficulties.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,314,700
Pronouns
She/Her
Can I just say I love how most of the kpop companies are going through hell right now and then we have JYP over here literally winning a difficult to obtain ethical company award?

Way to go JYP Hallyu+’s #1 Prince I guess? :glam:

Last edited:
Top Bottom