Lucas has opened his official social media accounts

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,746,350
Pronouns
She/Her
I am so angry. He shouldn't be debuting again. SM please just release him from his contract and leave him alone...

I also want to know which market they are planning on debuting him in? Unless people moved on already, he's blacklisted in both Korea and China. I'm assuming all of his music will be in english and won't be promoted on shows or anything?

*edit*

I follow all of the SM quarterly schedule leaks and so far the only new artists debuting with SM this year is NCT Wish and the new GG.

There was a second NCT person debuting solo this year, but that was announced to be Doyoung.

If he is debuting solo I wonder if it's not happening until the last quarter of this year? Because that is the only quarter who's activities hasn't had a schedule released for yet.

Albeit, the leak lists are not always the most up to date (There's no Shinee schedules on the list except for a mini, and Shinee has said they were supposed to have more activities this year other than just a mini. They have been talking about a tour, and Taemin's supposed to have a comeback).

But pretty much my gist is, if SM was debuting him solo I feel like something would have been leaked by now? Like, there would have been something set on these schedule leaks saying "SM Solo artist debut" or "new artist debut" but there has been nothing. If they were going to try to debut him solo soon, there would have been something by now? (Unless he's having an english/us debut and they don't consider english debuts something to put on the SM official schedule?)

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,560
Pronouns
she/her
This is so disgusting and I feel sorry for the victims, imagine how many talented people there are at SM yet they’re giving a platform to a criminal… What’s he gonna do anyway?

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,591,257
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
This is so disgusting and I feel sorry for the victims, imagine how many talented people there are at SM yet they’re giving a platform to a criminal… What’s he gonna do anyway?
meanwhile seunghan gets kicked out in 0.5 seconds for smoking and getting bitches… sm’s going to hell fr

Bet he’s gonna be a fake rapper and go shirtless or just dance with edm breakdown.
he boutta raise the roof

Top Bottom