Lucas to hold SEA tour

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,672,250
Pronouns
She/Her
A lot of people have been wondering where Lucas would be promoting his Solo work due to the fact that he is blacklisted in China and Korea, and it seems we have our answer.

It was announced today that despite his first single not even being released yet, Lucas will be going on a SEA tour to promote his single:

He also had a magazine feature in HK esquire coming up as well.

Also, please take note that he is going on tour to promote a Single. Not a full album, he is going on tour with only one singular song to promote.:stonemin:

I saw an observation yesterday that someone made online saying almost all the fans he has left are from SEA since they are less informed on his scandal. (I believe the “detective agency” fans hired to debunk his rumors were also from his SEA fans?) So I find it interesting that his tour will only have SEA stops.

He is also currently the only SM artist to hold a fan tour with no stops in Korea, Mainland China, or Japan.

I know previous Lucas posts were posted in the Kpop section of this forum, but since it appears SM will now be promoting him as a Hong Kong artist under a Korean company I hope it’s ok I posted this under the Cpop section?

Top Bottom