TEASER-J Maaya Sakamoto's 10th album "Kyo Dake no Ongaku" short movie (digest)

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670

After four years from her previous release "FOLLOW ME UP", Maaya Sakamoto is back with her tenth album including 11 tracks newly written by well-known composers (source cdjapan.co.jp).
Release date 27th November 2019
for more info here

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,250
i had no idea she had such an extensive music career :sweat:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
i had no idea she had such an extensive music career :sweat:
she's quite prolific, but its no surprise many popular seiyuu like megumi hayashibara (the most famous in the 90's, her discog is veeery good, highly recommend) and more recent nana mizuki have an extensive discography and very good music. anisong kinda get the side-eye from most ifans because reasons (at least thats my experience)

anyway i recommend her first albums, singles compilations and Kazeyomi which is my fave album of her

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,250
she's quite prolific, but its no surprise many popular seiyuu like megumi hayashibara (the most famous in the 90's, her discog is veeery good, highly recommend) and more recent nana mizuki have an extensive discography and very good music. anisong kinda get the side-eye from most ifans because reasons (at least thats my experience)

anyway i recommend her first albums, singles compilations and Kazeyomi which is my fave album of her
thanks for the info! i'll check her out and the other seiyuus you mentioned later <3

Top Bottom