MHJ claims New Jeans members are on her side (+ Other Updates)

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,998,100
Pronouns
She/Her
Despite MHJ saying she won’t pull a fifty fifty, she is in fact trying to pull a fifty fifty:jy:

I normally try to type out my summaries, but since there’s a lot I will be linking to some tweets by someone who has been updating on this drama on twitter with source links:

I know the articles say New Jeans are talking to legal representatives, but I’m worried about that because the girls are still underage in Korea (all under 20, 2 members turn 20 this year though). Due to this I’m worried their parents are more or the ones talking to legal representatives for them and their parents seem to be on MHJ’s side.

If the girls side with MHJ, I’m honestly concerned they will be black listed by society like fifty fifty. It doesn’t seem they could legally leave though and if they do, they will loose rights to everything and I think have to pay a ton of money since the girls alone made 5 billion (not sure if it’s won or USD) last year.

Some of the information from my update from yesterday which I labeled rumor has also been confirmed as well.

Last edited:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
:whaaat:
This seems like it will just hurt all parties?

Your Biggest Fan

OPPA!!!!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭264,100
As far as I can see (after looking at everything), BeLift is just continuing with SoMu's original Magical Girl concept, which was scrapped after MHJ left with all its resources.

MHJ is throwing tantrums that she can't afford. HYBE just looks dumb because they allowed this to happen.

Last edited:

Sergel

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,135
I gotta wonder what the root cause of this whole ordeal was. Like, just hubris and greed or something?

In any case I don’t know if the members themselves are siding with her, but she did seem close to the group. Maybe too close as a boss. MHJ doesn’t seem to have a big future anymore unless something radical comes out so so hopefully she doesn’t drag others with her for their sake.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,998,100
Pronouns
She/Her
\\
I gotta wonder what the root cause of this whole ordeal was. Like, just hubris and greed or something?

In any case I don’t know if the members themselves are siding with her, but she did seem close to the group. Maybe too close as a boss. MHJ doesn’t seem to have a big future anymore unless something radical comes out so so hopefully she doesn’t drag others with her for their sake.
I agree with you, I'm not entirely sure if the members themselves are siding with her though I fear we'll never truly know.

MHJ is saying they are siding with her, though I'm taking everything she says with a grain of salt right now. Especially her saying "they are close". She seems to be sort of spewing anything right now.

I'm not sure how laws work in SK, but due to the girls ages I fear any decisions or statements they want to make are subject to whatever the adults decide for them. I feel like they don't really have a true voice in this.

It seems Hybe and MHJ both have their own lawyers now, though i'm not exactly sure who is representing NJ. If MHJ's lawyer is representing all of Ador, including them, then she probably has the power to sway and speak for them instead of letting them speak for themselves.

I feel like the only way we can sort of hear NJ's true opinions on this is if their lawyers are different than Hybe's and MHJ's (but then even with this, their parents still get a say as well...)

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,928,684
I had a feeling. This could go any which way at this point. Fifty Fifty paved the way :somicry:

Aegyo

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,605
I was on her side, but why did she hurt the girls like that by bringing their names to her conference?!

I hate her for dragging NJ girlies, it will be such a tragedy if they disband, they're too good to be screwed like that. Unfair.

Top Bottom