MONSTA X 2020 World Tour - US/Canada (Cities & Dates Announcement)

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,041,000

EOKp0zpU8AIH17F

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
With 17 stops they're going to be exhausted. Starship, please take care of them :jinjudge:
They deserve a break :sejeongcry:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,041,000
With 17 stops they're going to be exhausted. Starship, please take care of them :jinjudge:
They deserve a break :sejeongcry:
There's probably going to be European and Asian dates added later on.
And there's definitely going to be a Korean comeback in March/April before the Seoul concerts.
Plus I think we can definitely expect a Japanese release followed by a tour.
There's also the English album coming out mid-Feb that they're definitely gonna promote for a while as well.

Starsh!t is just milking them for ever last penny at this point.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
There's probably going to be European and Asian dates added later on.
And there's definitely going to be a Korean comeback in March/April before the Seoul concerts.
Plus I think we can definitely expect a Japanese release followed by a tour.
There's also the English album coming out mid-Feb that they're definitely gonna promote for a while as well.

Starsh!t is just milking them for ever last penny at this point.
Yeah, Starship are definitely milking as much money from them as possible.
Seeing as Shownu is going to enlist later this year, they're probably getting as much money as possible before then.
I just hope that after their contracts are up they sign with a better company because Starship can't take proper care of them.
As a fan I'm glad we're getting so much content, but at this point I'm getting worried about them and just wish they'd get a break :sejeongcry:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,041,000
Yeah, Starship are definitely milking as much money from them as possible.
Seeing as Shownu is going to enlist later this year, they're probably getting as much money as possible before then.
I just hope that after their contracts are up they sign with a better company because Starship can't take proper care of them.
As a fan I'm glad we're getting so much content, but at this point I'm getting worried about them and just wish they'd get a break :sejeongcry:
I hope they pull a Beast/Highlight and form their own company as OT7

And yeah, I was enjoying the content but it's reached a point where I'd rather they just take a couple of weeks/months off to recuperate. You just know they're gonna force Jooheon to promote despite his anxiety issues.

Top Bottom