My dad’s biopsy result will come on Monday. I feel so anxious and upset; how to deal with it?

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,915
My dad recently got checked for pancreatic cancer. I can tell how much it affects him. He also feels depressed and he is so quiet. I believe the results will come on Monday. I’m so terrified if it comes back positive because I heard the survival rate is not that high. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. I cannot live without my dad

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,009,663
I hope you have a good result. All you can do is be there for him and love him until you know what will happen.

polo

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,310
I pray for you and your dad. Hopefully you get a good result.

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
I'm hoping it will turn out well.

In terms of what you can do, please don't let a diagnosis or statistics define you or take control of your life. They are not a concrete trajectory for what will happen in the future. Regardless of the result, don't dwell too much on it! Maybe take your dad out to dinner or something :) I find that talking to other people eases my mind sometimes.

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
Just remember that whatever things that happen, well, you have a lot of people to turn to. And be there for him, also takes time to prepare yourself as well, and if that's not really enough as well, please remember everyone will always send their virtual hug to you!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom