My friend from Saudi Arabia is coming over and she's gonna spill some tea on kpop... should I post it here?

Marshmallow

Hallyu+'s favorite yoongi supremacist ❤️ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,925
In Saudi Arabia lots of girls are obsessed with kpop and they have a lot of money as we all know.
My friend has a classmate who she's "acquaintances" with that occasionally spills the tea. :tea2:

No one knows where she gets the info from but girls trust her cause her father actually works in south korea and is a sound engineer there.
She speaks korean and goes there every summer.
My friend told me she suspects that girl is friends with korean sasaengs or even one herself because she hinted at it several times when girls used to push her to tell them where she gets the info from. :lurk2:

Anyways my friend said she's gonna tell me some interesting stuff and I was like meh last time you told me stuff it was things that were already known anyways and she said no no this time it's more interesting stuff and I was like hmmm let's see :fab:

Should I share what she wants to tell me today? I feel like it's okay because it's just word of mouth and rumors but I also don't want to spread gossip and I know a lot of people take rumors as facts

:wut:

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
I love tea so yes :tea2:
Just put a disclaimer that these are rumors and should be taken with a grain of salt

Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,085
I am very much excited but your friend sounds very delulu, most arab fans are pro koreaboos.

m_mesXD

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
I'm late for gossip LOL. Honey, have you done it yet? and if so .. someone pass me the link and if not yet .. I will be anticipating🤞👌:):hehe::heartublob:

Top Bottom