My Hero Academia Gets 3rd Anime Film in Summer 2021

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,817
This year's 52nd issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine revealed on Monday that the My Hero Academia franchise will get a third anime film that will premiere in summer 2021. Original manga creator Kōhei Horikoshi will again serve as chief supervisor and original character designer.

enelyo2voaewvm1.jpeg

Horikoshi had said in an author's comment for the manga on October 17, "I can't say anything yet, but I'm drawing a lot. I should be able to announce it soon..."

The official Twitter accounts for the My Hero Academia television anime, movies, and manga made a series of teaser posts on November 23, which combined to form the sentence "HE WILL MEET 'THE THREE MUSKETEERS'." The images combined formed the above visual.

The My Hero Academia: Two Heroes film opened in Japan in July 2018. The second film, My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising (Boku no Hero Academia the Movie -Heroes: Rising-), opened in Japan in December 2019. Funimation screened the film in the United States and Canada, where it ranked at #1 in the United States box office when it opened on February 26.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
We love to see it :poggers:

Top Bottom