[NB] Laboum puts up auditions for a new Japanese member

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,650,100
201906191411846431_1.jpg

Article: Laboum puts up audition notice for additional member... has to be Japanese?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+381, -4] Pretty sure that's not their problem

2. [+336, -6] Do they think advancing in Japan will be easier with a Japanese member?

3. [+291, -6] They should be working on getting the members they already have anywhere instead of adding new ones... tsk tsk...

4. [+24, -2] They should file a huge lawsuit against Yulhee to claim their losses. She's not a singer but she's basically doing everything else in the industry. It's unfair for the other Laboum members to have to absorb the losses of her leave.

5. [+22, -4] Their song 'Journey to Atlantis' was good, that was their chance to get really big

6. [+12, -0] They should've added a new member right after Yulhee left... what's the point in adding a new member anymore when the other members only have two years left in their contracts?

7. [+11, -3] Is it necessary......

8. [+9, -1] Did you not see what happened with KARA when they tried the same thing?

9. [+8, -4] They probably just want another chancein the headlines. Gotta do what you can.

10. [+7, -1] Remember what happened with T-ara when they added a new member.......

11. [+6, -0] They're better off just making an entirely new group

12. [+6, -1] There's also cases like Hyeri. All that matters is that the new member is pretty ㅋㅋ Honestly Laboum tried to push Solbin to be the next Seolhyun or Suzy but went super quiet after she got involved with that BTS member.

Source

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
Involved with that BTS member???

I guess it was for that time Solbin called JIN on a live without honorifics ("Yah Kim Seokjin"), Netz called her out because it was disrespectful since he's older and a senior to her.
If I remember, JIN was coming to see her if she was OK since she was touched, stepping down from her MC position on Music Bank after two years. Solbin is close to BTS I think, she later apologize.

Nothing to be scandalous

Y

your oppa

not surprised :/ nh (one of the two agencies part of the joint company they're under) kept on adding members to ukiss :sadpepe: at least we got jun and hoon

I guess it was for that time Solbin called JIN on a live without honorifics ("Yah Kim Seokjin"), Netz called her out because it was disrespectful since he's older and a senior to her.
If I remember, JIN was coming to see her if she was OK since she was touched, stepping down from her MC position on Music Bank after two years. Solbin is close to BTS I think, she later apologize.

Nothing to be scandalous
wasnt it seokjin-ah or seokjin oppa though? lol

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
“The new member will only be participating in [LABOUM’s] Japanese activities."

lol

minto

Priki priki~ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,225
I didn't like the comment about Yulhee though
She probably left against her wishes
Like she had to choose between her career or her kid
Did they offer a chance to return to the group after she gave birth to her baby? I really doubt so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom