New SBS Survival Show Universe League to air in November

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,911,700
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like Starlight Boys was just announced, and we already have a new boy group survival show gearing up to air this November!

This new survival show Universe League is a follow up to the girl group survival show Universe Ticket which brought us the 8 member girl group UNIS.

The show has a very interesting celebrity judge lineup.

Jay Park will be hosting the show as the MC.

The celebrity judges/mentors will be:
- Wayv's Ten and Yang Yang
- BTOB's Lee Changsub
- Got7's Yugyeom

The show will also be in an entirely different format than Universe Ticket.

There will be 42 contestants will be forming teams through a draft/league system, keeping the sports theme.
After the teams are formed, each team will compete against each other in the show and the winning team will win the "Prism Cup" and debut.
Throughout the show members will also be traded between teams.

If I am understanding this correctly, I believe there will be three teams with the mentors each having a team to be in charge of. The three teams are:

- Red Rhythm, directed by Ten and Yang Yang
- Team Beat (blue team), directed by Yugyeom
- Team Groove (green team), directed by Changsub

There has also been some rumored trainee's dropped recently:

(My son Haruto is on this list I thought he debuted in a group why is he in another survival show again :peepoblanket:)

Show teasers will begin to drop on the 11th and there is currently no info on when in November the show will air:

I don't normally watch survival shows but I think I might actually be tuning into this one to support Ten and Yang Yang and also apparently vote for Haruto again.

Top Bottom