News on My Hero Academia Season 6 & Manga

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
Shueisha's Jump Festa '22 event revealed on Sunday that the sixth season of the My Hero Academia anime will premiere in fall 2022. The event also revealed a new trailer.

(I'd link the trailer, but apparently it's "unavailable" now...)​

The new season will adapt the "Paranormal Liberation War" arc of Kōhei Horikoshi's original manga, which features an all-out war between heroes and villains.

mha6.jpeg

My Hero Academia manga creator Kōhei Horikoshi provided a written message at the Jump Festa '22 event on Sunday that hinted at when he plans to end the manga. The part of the message regarding the subject reads:

If "HeroAca" continues to progress smoothly, in just about exactly a year from now it will meet its goal... that's the situation. If it doesn't go smoothly, I think Yamashita-kun will be reading out the exact same letter from me at next year's Jump Festa.​

Daiki Yamashita (the voice of Izuku Midoriya in the anime) read out the message from Horikoshi at the event. Horikoshi also teased in the message that Katsuki Bakugo will soon get his "big scene" so that people who both love the character and hate the character can look forward to it.

My Hero Academia entered its "final act" in March.

Last edited:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Whew my boy Twice got another year to live :LovePar:

And in terms of the manga, feels crazy to think it should be wrapping up in a year but I'm excited for where else it's gonna go! We had the last chapter of the year last week and so many big things happened this year (okay biggg spoilers so I'm gonna put chapter numbers alongside them) e.g. chapter 296 Midnight ded and some other nugu heroes but who cares about them, 297 massive prison breakout aka HOEverhaul is free, 299 Hawks tragic backstory reveal ;-;, 301-302 we join a new episode of Keeping Up With The Todorokis, 306 Deku yeets and tells everyone he has One for All, we love our high school drop out, 307 EDGY VIGILANTE DEKU, 311 we meet new sexy badass villain Lady Nagant, 327 stinky boy Midoriya has a bath, 328 number one USA hero Star and Stripe!!! I sure hope nothing bad happens to her!!!, 333 that's nice she lasted six chapters rip Star and Stripe, 336 TRAITOR REVEAL my poor cheese boy he just wants to be happy.

Anyway just had to get that out of my system I have no one to talk to about MHA :wootonew:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
Whew my boy Twice got another year to live :LovePar:

And in terms of the manga, feels crazy to think it should be wrapping up in a year but I'm excited for where else it's gonna go! We had the last chapter of the year last week and so many big things happened this year (okay biggg spoilers so I'm gonna put chapter numbers alongside them) e.g. chapter 296 Midnight ded and some other nugu heroes but who cares about them, 297 massive prison breakout aka HOEverhaul is free, 299 Hawks tragic backstory reveal ;-;, 301-302 we join a new episode of Keeping Up With The Todorokis, 306 Deku yeets and tells everyone he has One for All, we love our high school drop out, 307 EDGY VIGILANTE DEKU, 311 we meet new sexy badass villain Lady Nagant, 327 stinky boy Midoriya has a bath, 328 number one USA hero Star and Stripe!!! I sure hope nothing bad happens to her!!!, 333 that's nice she lasted six chapters rip Star and Stripe, 336 TRAITOR REVEAL my poor cheese boy he just wants to be happy.

Anyway just had to get that out of my system I have no one to talk to about MHA :wootonew:
Unfortunately, I'm anime-only, so I can't really read any of what you had to say... but I appreciate your enthusiasm nonetheless! :wow:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Unfortunately, I'm anime-only, so I can't really read any of what you had to say... but I appreciate your enthusiasm nonetheless! :wow:
Dw it'll catch up eventually :Slime:the first couple spoilers should be in the next season :LovePar:

Top Bottom