Newsen shares that Min Heejin will not convene the board of directors meeting requested by HYBE on the 30th

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,135,509

793492297937059840.webp
793492297937059840.webp
793492297937059840.webp

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭55,126,363
Something is seriously wrong with this. I don't claim to be a business expert but I have followed numerous battles of this sort in business and especially the entertainment field.
According to multiple sources hybe owns 80% of shares in ador. While mhj holds 18% and two other executives in ador have the remaining 2%. 80% is more than enough to call for a stockholders meeting and vote out any board members and replace them with someone that they choose. In my state California a simple majority(51%) is all that is required.
New board members could vote on a meeting.
All of this beyond the fact that ador is a subdivision of the hybe company and as owner they should be able to fire her without difficulty.
I am guessing something is in play that we are unaware of.

eunnie

🌸 Princess ØMÜJI 🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,109,152
My crazy thought saying that this kept being escalated because of BSH's personal preference to have MHJ around him. You know what I'm getting at here. But then again, it's just my wild theory and craaaaazy thought.

p/s: man seems like dooown so so bad for herr wheww lol
:partydogo:

Winter Bear

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,100
Pronouns
She/Her
Something is seriously wrong with this. I don't claim to be a business expert but I have followed numerous battles of this sort in business and especially the entertainment field.
According to multiple sources hybe owns 80% of shares in ador. While mhj holds 18% and two other executives in ador have the remaining 2%. 80% is more than enough to call for a stockholders meeting and vote out any board members and replace them with someone that they choose. In my state California a simple majority(51%) is all that is required.
All of this beyond the fact that ador is a subdivision of the hybe company and as owner they should be able to fire her without difficulty.

Seriously the math ain’t mathing, what mess is going on for this to not have been a relatively simple and cut dry vote to get her out.

edit - maybe the math can‘t math until some hoops are gone through, hence this mess -

My crazy thought saying that this kept being escalated because of BSH's personal preference to have MHJ around him. You know what I'm getting at here. But then again, it's just my wild theory and craaaaazy thought.

p/s: man seems like dooown so so bad for herr wheww lol
:partydogo:

I agree. He was obsessed with getting her on board and it’s been one concession after another being made by everyone else in the company, to keep giving her special privilege.

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,349,582
While I feel bad for the artists, I'm glad this is happening. Hybe got too big too fast, and most importantly, they got way too greedy trying to snatch up their competitors. This is just then paying the consequences for their greed

Last edited:

Thigh-high feminist

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭163,150
Pronouns
she
Your last sentence exactly.

HYBE should not even be in this position. Plus, all of this has been so unbelievably messy to the point that I can't even wrap my brain around it. I'm just waiting for the next shoe to drop.

babyv004

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,495
To me it really starts to look like HYBE really have nothing bc if they had smth slightly incriminatory they would have taken MHJ quietly to the court instead of make this public and doing a bunch of shading media play.

HYBE CEO is just bitter, full of ego and think they are untouchable and frankly that will be their downfall
Not that i mind. I love to see corrupted corporations getting exposed

popcorn.gif

Top Bottom