RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,893,400
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a long story but I’ll try to sum it up:

New Jean’s Hanni has been requested by The National Assembly's Environment and Labor Committee to appear on October 25th along with Hybe’s chief human resource officer to investigate a workplace harassment case.

This request for her appearance is a follow-up on New Jean’s livestream where Hanni claimed a hybe manager told members of another group (Illit) to ignore her. Tokki’s who saw the livestream reported this to The National Assembly's Environment and Labor Committee and as a result they are investigating the matter and whether or not the manager would be considered to have bullied Hanni.

Hanni is being requested to give her statement, and Hybe’s chief human resource officer (Current ADOR CEO) is being required to show up to discuss Hybe’s “inadequate response” to the situation.

Article Source

Here is a full English translation of the article someone posted on Twitter:

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,893,400
Pronouns
She/Her
A side comment I would like to get off my chest:
I’m not saying Hanni possibly being bullied doesn’t deserve to be investigated.

But I just wanna say that the government was quick to investigate Hanni being ignored in the hallway being “not properly handled” but no one other than Hybe is investigating that poor Ador employee who got SA-ed?

Like, if they are going to investigate the current Ador ceo not doing anything about Hanni being bullied then why is no one investigating MHJ for not doing anything about that Ador employee :clowned:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭506,059
I find it wild that 3rd parties who have not even witnessed the event are able to report these things to begin with...
Like, it's good that it's being investigated. But this could be so easily weaponized
779508470323216384.webp

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,893,400
Pronouns
She/Her
I find it wild that 3rd parties who have not even witnessed the event are able to report these things to begin with...
Like, it's good that it's being investigated. But this could be so easily weaponized
779508470323216384.webp
What you said low-key reminded me of when the lucas scandal came out and fans literally hired a PI detective (I think from the Philippines?) to clear his name. I never understood how fans could hire a detective to investigate without Lucas or SM’s permission/consent? (Also without any of them being part of the crimes and the victims ranging like at least 4 different countries?)

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,224,085
Pronouns
They/Them
this is like a prime example of fandom overreach even if it was with positive intentions.

and I know this must be a lot for her…hopefully some good will come out of it 😞

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭591,550
At this point it's obvious that HYBE is trying to isolate MHJ and NJ by telling their employees and artists to ignore them, when they aren't pressured or threated.

Your Biggest Fan

OPPA!!!!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭253,000
Not saying that the bullying shouldn't be investigated, but since the incident took place while MHJ was still CEO, shouldn't she be the one called in? I'm pretty sure she knew about it.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,893,400
Pronouns
She/Her
Not saying that the bullying shouldn't be investigated, but since the incident took place while MHJ was still CEO, shouldn't she be the one called in? I'm pretty sure she knew about it.
This confused me too. I’m assuming the new CEO is being called in cause at the time of the incident she was head of HR at Hybe and if Hanni reported it and they did nothing maybe that would be considered negligence?

But at the same time, since Hanni’s under Ador and not Hybe then would Ador’s HR be in charge of handling this or Hybe’s HR? We also don’t even know atm if Hanni even filed an HR claim about this back then in the first place.

this is like a prime example of fandom overreach even if it was with positive intentions.
I thought I would update this, but apparently in Korea there’s a group called “Team Bunnies/Tokki’s” whose I guess is now taking it upon themselves to protect NJ. It was never said who specifically reported this incident to the government but I’m assuming it was them cause apparently this group is also planning/threatening to sue the same woman going to trial with Hanni (the current hybe/ador CEO) for financial negligence/embezellment.

(This Team Bunnies is claiming her failing to protect NJ against negative press is hurting their image and want to sue her for all the financial repercussions NJ are facing cause of it).
:dami:

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,067,275
I don't think so. The misfortunate event occurred between Hani and a manager of another group from another subsidiary. Should the CEO from that subsidiary be called in?

Top Bottom