[ *OFFICIAL* ] ELRIS Thread - Blris + Elris = JACKPOT

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­352,150
Yes, retiring from the industry and getting married with a business man. Probably a rich one, 15 years older, it's quite common. That's why she got into golf with it's hidden meanings and that's why she wasn't very active recently.

So that means ALICE is over, as their contract will be over soon anyway. Maybe EJ and Chaejeong will remain since they joined later but the group is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnb

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­352,150
So IOK didn't even care to post something ? The members had to do it themselves ?

It was expected anyway, the contract was ending, the group wasn't active and Sohee's announcement put an end to it.

7 years but they were really active for 2 or 3 years. Hunus and IOK were too small and didn't have enough resources to promote them more but it cost nothing to have them do more lives or even post random contents.

Regardless, they lasted 7 years and I wish them the best. I think Doa and Yeonje only waited for the contract to end, they were probably done the day they went on hiatus.

The group was mostly 95% on Sohee's popularity, especially her face and her body. Sohee's path could've been so different if she waited a little bit to join JYP. Look at their Instagram numbers.

I also feel for EJ and Chaejeong who joined later

Kayla

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­892,250
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeonxje wrote on IG :

Hello, this is Yeonje
Debuting at age 19 last 2017
Meeting Bliss was a dream come true for me.
I felt and learned a lot while working as Alice.
When you look back after a lot of time
There have been a lot of hard days, but I think there have been more days that brought me sugar.
With a heavy heart, I'm going to say my last goodbye with 'Alice'
If it's long, it's short, if it's long.
Thanks to my fans and members who always make me feel like the most special person in the world, I think I've made it through.
Lots of laughs and happiness to share precious memories together.
From now on, everything will be new and new, but I will not forget the love you gave me and be the one who can return it.
I loved you so much thank you so much

• Love
Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom