Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,610
tumblr_oojoujSXXL1v4zqcyo2_500.gif

Name: Gong Minji
Other names: Minzy
Born: January 18, 1994
Labels: YG Entertainment (2009–2016), The Music Works (2016–present)

SNS:
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
Facebook

Rather than taking an easy route, taking a difficult route is more satisfying and interesting. Life is hard at times; life is easy at other times. It zig zags and spins round and round. It goes up and down When all that is done, you’ll probably smile and say, “I lived a very fun life".
- Minzy

SoEunGi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,610
Minzy in Sao Paolo is real!
The former 2NE1 member arrives this weekend.​

After many developments, Minzy finally has a confirmed date and ticket bought for Brazil. On Sunday, August 4, the K-Pop singer will be in São Paulo for the inauguration of the new Korean Cultural Center on Paulista Avenue. The presence of the former 2NE1 member is a much anticipated appearance by POS – the name of her fandom – and a free fan sign with sold out tickets.

Signed banners, playlist on mobile screens, tweets teaching all the projects of the show, the routine of Minzy’s fan base was crazy with the preparations of the show. The South Korean pop singer had arranged her trip to Brazil on December 14, 2018 with the Dance Break Tour. The event in the country was canceled, but hopes remained firm.

The turnaround and confirmation of Minzy’s coming to Brazil now in 2019 was good news for many Brazilians. The 23-year-old librarian, Raquel de Souza Reis, and 19-year-old Michele de Rezende, from the artist’s official fan club, told how fan base’s preparations were for her arrival, the future of the fan sites and, of course, about her love for Minzy.
“Her voice is amazing, her dance is amazing, her beauty is amazing,” Luana Caldeira de Souza Ramo, a 16-year-old student, describes the singer.

Raquel revealed her expectations of seeing Minzy in her country: “Minzy in Brazil is something that had never crossed my mind. I thought this tour would not go through this land of Tupiniquin (an indigenous group of people from Brazil).” Michele sees the experience of seeing Minzy coming to Brazil as a privilege. “Minzy has been my favorite singer since joining K-pop. I always keep an eye on what she’s doing, I really love this woman and it’s an honor to have this opportunity,” she says.

Raquel concludes with a message for the fans who can attend the event:

“POS, have a lot of fun, because it’s a wonderful opportunity to witness a live performance by a complete, talented artist who dances and sings effectively. Minzy on stage is a charismatic and powerful presence. Sing out all the songs and show that the Brazilian public is the warmest in the world and knows how to turn a show into the best party ever. POS, show a lot of love to Minzy, our Queenzy, so she comes back often.” – says Raquel

(Source )

Top Bottom