OSEN shares all 2NE1 members are in talks with YG's Yang Hyunsuk with regards to their 15th anniversary project which includes reunion plans and poten

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them
I wish he would give them their name back honestly, CL and Dara were known before 2NE1 and without these four women the 2NE1 name wold not have any meaning. MBK gave T-ARA back their name for a similar reason instead of trying to make them come back and work with their former label

Ulmicola

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,290
Fuck yes. I doubt it's a coincidence, YGE has been a trash fire for quite a while, can't blame the girls for taking advantage of their former company's less than ideal financial and PR situation - if I were them however, I'd just buy back the rights to the 2NE1 name and discography, the way YGE treated them was an abusive relationship from start to finish, and IDK how I'd feel about them going back there, unless they bought up the whole company, and turned it into some kind of cooperative enterprise. I mean, if they were to release new stuff, I hope it'll be the pop version of a tell-all book, with emotional damage, illicit deals and workplace abuse in every song, and they can't do that if they're still working for drug dealers and serial rapists. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom