BREAKING NEWS P NATION announces Kyungjun withdrawal from THE NEW SIX.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,273,600
Pronouns
She/Her
1. I had no idea The New Six were under Pnation.

2. They are literally in the middle of filming RTK right now???? Something seriously fishy is going on if he’s leaving the group in the middle of a big competition

3. he lived in Australia for 10 years. He’s young, so I wonder when he moved back because living abroad that long usually gets you excused? I think if you moved back to Korea after living away for that long you need to be here either 5 or 7 years to be forced to do military.

*edit 2*
He lived in Australia from 5-15. He’s 22 now, so he just barely makes the cut off date to be forced to do military service.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,974,664
Pronouns
She/Her
1. I had no idea The New Six were under Pnation.

2. They are literally in the middle of filming RTK right now???? Something seriously fishy is going on if he’s leaving the group in the middle of a big competition

3. he lived in Australia for 10 years. He’s young, so I wonder when he moved back because living abroad that long usually gets you excused? I think if you moved back to Korea after living away for that long you need to be here either 5 or 7 years to be forced to do military.

*edit 2*
He lived in Australia from 5-15. He’s 22 now, so he just barely makes the cut off date to be forced to do military service.
The fans are confused too, it was sudden.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,273,600
Pronouns
She/Her
The fans are confused too, it was sudden.
I’m also confused why is he voluntarily doing military service if he might not even have to in the first place (I’m seeing 50/50 comments from fans saying he wanted to return to Australia? Though I don’t follow the group so I can’t confirm if he said this).

They just got eliminated from RTK, so things must be really bad at PNation for him to jump ship like this.

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭698,800
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m also confused why is he voluntarily doing military service if he might not even have to in the first place (I’m seeing 50/50 comments from fans saying he wanted to return to Australia? Though I don’t follow the group so I can’t confirm if he said this).

They just got eliminated from RTK, so things must be really bad at PNation for him to jump ship like this.
He would have had to choose either Korean or Australian citizenship when he turned 18. At least that's supposedly how it works but there's a lot of gray area and it's slightly different if he immigrated young and lived in a different country for a long time. If he declares himself a permanent resident of South Korea though I think usually you get enlisted right away. Regardless it definitely seems like he's choosing South Korean citizenship, and he's at a pretty typical enlistment age for non-idols.

This does not bode well at all for the group though. They've definitely been totally swallowed up and overshadowed by the deluge of new groups. To think their JYP counterpart group hasn't even debuted while they've gone through the whole nugu pipeline.

Top Bottom