[pannatic] The rookie female idol who refers Infinite as 'old-idol'

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
download%2B%252812%2529.jpeg

Her statement is sparking a controversy right now.

1. That girl is a foreigner, it's completely normal for her to think so. She doesn't even know that DBSK used to have 5 members.
2. It is true that Infinite is an 'old-idol'. Stop the witch-hunt.
3. This is a variety show, it shouldn't be taken too seriously.
4. Inspirits always drag other idols down everytime they have the chance to (Which is completely false)

vs

1. Infinite has been promoting a lot, they're currently on hiatus for now. But that female idol makes it sound as if Infinite has disbanded.
2. It's not right for her to treat the senior who is under the same company like that. Especially since he even makes a special guest on the show to support his junior.
3. Even if she's a foreigner, it's very thoughtless of her to talk in that manner to a senior who debuted 10 years before her.
4. Woolim is promoting Rocket Punch with the title 'Infinite's junior', so she's very thoughtless for speaking up about Infinite like that.

What do you guys think?

pann
[+532][-56]

1. [+344][-26] What made Inspirits upset is not the fact that she referred Infinite as 'old-idol. She's Japanese, she may choose the wrong word to say since she's not fluent in Korean and Inspirits can totally understand that. But what she said can make some fans upset since some haters may start comparing Infinite to other groups for being 'old-idol' and stuffs.

2. [+265][-106] She has totally crossed the line. That was very impolite of her.

3. [+254][-45] Rocket Punch has two or three groups debuted before them from the same company. And that group they call 'Old-idol' spared some of his time to guest on that show only to support them~~ Why should he? When he's busy preparing for his concert and stuffs~~ Why should he? When he barely makes any guest appearance in a variety show?~~

4. [+98][-0] I'm not a fan of Inspirit, but she sounded very impolite and I can totally see why Inspirits are pissed of. I was very shocked when I found out about this on Twitter. Why did she have to drag Infinite like that? If you ask random strangers on the street, they would mention H.O.T, Sechs Kies, Fink.L, etc if you ask them about 'old-idols'. Not Infinite.

this was meant to be a joke, they need to calm down. and I'm saying this as an Inspirit. INFINITE are the 1st ones dissing each other I'm sure woohyun was fine with it and played along with Juri. I know it's not really a good time for Inspirits with the renewals news and everything but stirring controversies won't do any good to the situation.

Bryant

mother of shablobs Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,055
how is Woohyun not in the army yet?

sorry random.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,685,114
Pronouns
She/Her
So, now Knetz are gonna remember her because of this, right?, the love witchhunting 🙄

K4rll

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,650
Some inspirit attacking a member of a female group that is from the same company? ........ Déjà vu

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
knowing juri, i'm sure she wasn't trying to be disrespectful at all. also infinite debuted 9 years ago. that's a long time to still be around and promoting in kpop. they are an old group and there's nothing wrong with that. it really isn't that big a deal omfg.

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
tbf infinite is a relatively old group compared to those that are currently active right now. she's not wrong for saying it but i can see how others might get offended by what she said

mochichan

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,670
Ffs AKB48 senior members joke about being old to each others all the time. None of the fans care. Juri is just uses to more open Japanese comedy. Her sense of humor was more sarcastic in Japan and it was considered her appeal. Too bad now she has tip toe around because kpop fandoms are alot more sensitive to any minute jokes

S

Some

. This is a variety show, it shouldn't be taken too seriously

If a korean girl said it they wont make a fuss they are making a big thing because of the current korean-japanese realation ship issue .
I hear way worse than this but no one makes a big deal of it because they know its just a show .

Top Bottom