⨭6,865,175

their debut album "PARADISES" goes out on July 22

EY28I11XkAAbctZ

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Never heard of them but i'll check them out!
they also released a pre debut single a little ago!

their story is that they were part of the idol group Gang Parade which disbanded this year,
they were the newest members to join (they were members for less than a year) so they decided to start a new group together

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
they also released a pre debut single a little ago!

their story is that they were part of the idol group Gang Parade which disbanded this year,
they were the newest members to join (they were members for less than a year) so they decided to start a new group together

Gang parade disbanded? uh... weren't they the hot new thing from wack

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Gang parade disbanded? uh... weren't they the hot new thing from wack
i think you may be thinking about Mameshiba No Taigun since they are the only new group by wack,
they are doing pretty well these days, they just released their first album last week which is pretty good

----------

Gang Parade disbanded this year after their leader Saki decided to graduate

the other members started 2 new groups "PARADISES" and "GO TO THE BEDS", both groups are fine but still can't compete with the full group, the saving grace is that they are still under wack!
but yeah, i miss Gang Parade :tears:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
i think you may be thinking about Mameshiba No Taigun since they are the only new group by wack,
they are doing pretty well these days, they just released their first album last week which is pretty good

----------

Gang Parade disbanded this year after their leader Saki decided to graduate

the other members started 2 new groups "PARADISES" and "GO TO THE BEDS", both groups are fine but still can't compete with the full group, the saving grace is that they are still under wack!
but yeah, i miss Gang Parade :tears:

Ah no I was thinking of Gang Parade... their popularity increased in 2018/2019 so I was surprised when I saw your comment. But I guess wack groups splitting/disbanding/renaming/getting new lineups shouldnt be surprising. It seems to be part of the business model.

That mameshiba song is my favourite from wack in.. maybe ever, I prefer that style over the BiSH type songs. It's a lot of fun.
----------------------
Speaking of style, I never would've thought this group was from wack unless you said so :ohmygod:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Ah no I was thinking of Gang Parade... their popularity increased in 2018/2019 so I was surprised when I saw your comment. But I guess wack groups splitting/disbanding/renaming/getting new lineups shouldnt be surprising. It seems to be part of the business model.

That mameshiba song is my favourite from wack in.. maybe ever, I prefer that style over the BiSH type songs. It's a lot of fun.
----------------------
Speaking of style, I never would've thought this group was from wack unless you said so :ohmygod:
i see what you are saying and you are right on that, if i recall they just signed to a major label last year and also recruited 2 or 3 members, so it was a surprise
oh and there have been shuffling of members this past years but those definitely weren't intentional :doge:

for example the 2nd version of BiS was dismissed because they didn't fit in the vision of the company, that despite selling pretty well (their last single sold more than 100,000 copies), is just that when the company started they were more on the punk/alternative side but slowly turned more idolish and they had problems letting that sink in

since them they have been branching out to more styles, for example Mameshiba No Taigun, i love them and they are my favorite debut from this year but i don't think they could have debuted under wack a few years ago

Top Bottom