dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,519,066
This has English subs. The lyrics have lots of sadness and anguish.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭417,950
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I'll start

:hearteu::brbdying:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

:meh:

Edit:

I'M SCREAMING. I'm sorry I didn't realize this was posted in the Korean section :TzuyuKek:

twice-mina-mina-twice.gif

Last edited:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭103,417
since my song was taken i'm gonna post the other most beautiful song ever :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: lyrics in the vid

@Vampire :iwillfightyou:

Huh... That's so crazy... Who tagged me about this song? Is there a wind whistling through my house? I could have sworn I told SOMEONE that I didn't care for the My Voice album and that I rarely revisit the songs on it... It's almost as if... Time Lapse... doesn't give me the same experience... as it does for SOMEONE I know... and that I don't need to acknowledge it or listen to it again IF I SAID I DON'T CARE FOR THE ALBUM.

LividCookedChihuahua-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭417,950
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Huh... That's so crazy... Who tagged me about this song? Is there a wind whistling through my house? I could have sworn I told SOMEONE that I didn't care for the My Voice album and that I rarely revisit the songs on it... It's almost as if... Time Lapse... doesn't give me the same experience... as it does for SOMEONE I know... and that I don't need to acknowledge it or listen to it again IF I SAID I DON'T CARE FOR THE ALBUM.

LividCookedChihuahua-size_restricted.gif

and now MY heart is broken :somicry:

taeyeon-crying.gif

Top Bottom