Produce X 101 group, X1, ranked by vocals!

danosh

🧡 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,675
pretty accurate? I'm laughing at Junho ranking higher than Yohan and especially Wooseok lol
I think person who made this video is clearly biased

SLY

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,165
pretty accurate? I'm laughing at Junho ranking higher than Yohan and especially Wooseok lol
I think person who made this video is clearly biased
Hi. I was the one who made the video. I'm not sure if you have read it but I stated in the beginning that it is based on opinions only.

Anyways, I did not let myself get biased, because if I did that Junho would have had a higher rank than 2Seung.

Junho is above Yohan, I suppose that's a fact even Yohan fans agree with. Honestly, Wooseok, Minhee, and Junho are arguably all third best, they all have very pretty vocal tones, but I put Junho in third. It is because Wooseok is straining his high notes and is quite nasal, and Minhee at some times is flat and is somehow nasal as well. Junho's flaw is his emotions but as the trainers taught him so, he made progress on that.

Anyways, I respect your opinion. Thanks for watching the video! Sorry for the lengthy response.

Here is another video ranking and some comments with hundred/thousand likes also put Junho as third, so I suppose I am not alone.

Last edited:
M

moon_ravn

I think in terms of potential? Yes, Junho might be 3rd at some point but I do think as of right now Minhee and Wooseok have the upper hand in vocals. I look forward to Eunsang, Junho and Yohan's evolution though cause they can really learn well. Another thing to point out is Hangyul, he had really bad luck in most stages with his amount of lines because he has a beautiful low tone that will work very well with so many higher pitched voices in the group (same with Minhee). I think he'll surprise many when he actually sings more than 2 lines in a song.

It will be fun to revisit these rankings further down the line and see how much they all evolved!

And our main vocals are rappers and dancers and visuals and leader material, all-rounders all the way we stan!

Top Bottom