Ranking NCT unreleased songs

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,214
Pronouns
She/Her
So.. NCT releases a bunch of songs yearly, and they seem to have even more that are just sitting in the drafts
I'm honestly not sure if all or any of these will actually be officially released in the future, I guess some were specially made for concerts and whatnot
But that won't stop me from crying about it!

So here we go

this one is just so universally good, I can't see how anyone would dislike this song honestly

this one is just amazing... we need more haechan in general.. we do love some vocals and r&b goodness

I'm pretty sure this one will actually be released someday as a b-side? I can't wait, it's really good

we just need that one right now, it's a fan favorite for sure

this one is really cool sounding and god knows we need better mark solo tracks

we love a sexy bop

everyone cried that this one was never released, but we have the full version of the demo though

this is on the chill side but it's a nice song still

the instrumental on this one is pretty rad but the chorus is a bit annoying

she's pretty and we need more singing yuta in the world plus we do love messy dance breaks

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,214
Pronouns
She/Her

pretty sick instrumental, mark is always good but overall this is a bit unremarkable

she's cute.. a bit cringy though but vocals i guess

pretty nice for a random OST and we need more singing yuta!!! (2) bit too slow for my taste though

this one is... it's not bad but also not something i would listen to

oh lord, the way I avoided listening to this for the longest time to avoid second hand embarrassment but we cannot lie that chorus is annoyingly catchy AND the beat is something you can throw it back to.. this one is definitely never seeing the light of the day though so might as well appreciate it anyway

the yelling is tragic and embarrassing overall this is very terrible but we got a legendary taeyong licking his middle finger part out of it so i'll forgive her as a stage perfomance thing, do not want her as a song though

That's the end... for now :poggers:

Do your faves have unreleased songs you wish to have officially released too?​

Top Bottom