Rocket Punch Juri to leave the group. Rocket Punch to continue as 5.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,121,613
Kpop is literally falling apart at the seams lately. I wish the best for her and for Rocket Punch in the future.

Last edited:

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,925,684
She has so much potential and is a very funny person. I wish her the best now that she's freed up. I hope variety shows pick her up, she would do great in them.

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭615,600
Pronouns
He/Him
I wouldn't be surprised if we see little of the rest of Rocket Punch until their contract terminations as well. They debuted at a bad time and nothing they do seems to work for them. Woollim hasn't seemed like they knew what they wanted from them in years and I can't imagine they have the money to invest in the group anymore (or any of their groups– at this point they need a serious stroke of luck).

Juri is lovely and following her from AKB where she never quite got the push from management that she needed to truly be a big star to kpop was great and she's honestly very brave, but she's also practical and knows when things aren't working for her. I hope she finds herself a niche in entertainment she enjoys (probably back in Japan, realistically).

I've been able to call her my oshi and my bias and I'll follow her just about anywhere frankly. I do adore Rocket Punch as a whole though and frankly I hope they can also get out of their contracts and try to salvage a career elsewhere. They're so talented and young to waste away in Woollim at this point.

Top Bottom