Rocket Punch's debut MV has so many views, more than 10M now

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭312,270
are they using ads? i don't mean that as a shady remark at all, i'm just curious since so many groups (even big 3) are doing that these days
impressive either way though considering the mv hasn't even been out that long, i hope they can find success and build a strong fandom

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,285
are they using ads? i don't mean that as a shady remark at all, i'm just curious since so many groups (even big 3) are doing that these days
impressive either way though considering the mv hasn't even been out that long, i hope they can find success and build a strong fandom

Yes they are

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
I'm pretty sure they do yes! I saw on twitter that one of my mutual got their MV as an ad, looks like it's working. I also couldn't believe the numbers

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭312,270
I'm pretty sure they do yes! I saw on twitter that one of my mutual got their MV as an ad, looks like it's working. I also couldn't believe the numbers
yep it's a pretty good marketing technique imo
hopefully people will be interested and check out the group~

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,735

havent seen any, but a lot of groups have been using them, even popular ones, Its the produce effect + Juri ex AKB48 is there so it makes people curious, also the song is good

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462
Ads or not, they're one of very few rookies this year that had their debut song charted on Melon TOP 100 :yoosmile: I think that is more worth mentioning

Top Bottom