MINI+ [FINSIHED] Match Me Up | July 27th (Sat.) @ 5PM EST / July 28th (Sun.) @ 6AM KST

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,164
Pronouns
She/Her
boKfmZb.png

How to Play

There will be 6 rounds
Players will be divided into teams of 5 (number might change depending on how many people sign-up)
The teams will be shuffled after two rounds
The people in the team won't know what team they're in until I announce the first time stamp
Each round one team will be given a time interval indicating when they can post the first word that comes to their mind in the thread
If the teams have over 3 members each, I will RNG only 3 words posted to be linked since it would be too hard otherwise
Afterwards, the players of the team will be given 3 minutes to think of another word that links all the words the other players of the team and themselves have said
At the end of the time they will have to post the word all together on the thread
The goal of the game is for the team to post the same word
If the entire team posts the same word then they (individually) win 10 points.
If only 4 out of 5 players post the same word then they (individually) win 8 points.
If only 3 out of 5 players post the same word then they (individually) win 6 points.
If only 2 out of 4 players post the same word then they (individually) win 4 points.
If none of the players post the same word then they (individually) win 2 points.
The first 3 players with most points at the end of the rounds win.

Rules

You cannot communicate with your team partners outside the game thread
You cannot try to help your team mates or hint at the words you will be using
You have to post on the assigned time otherwise you will be deducted points
You can only use english nouns
Keep things pg
You can't repeat the same words you or another team have used in other rounds
If I can't see a correlation between the words the team has submitted and the other original words then I will ask to elaborate on why the players have submitted it, however if the thought process isn't similar enough then I'll take the liberty to not accept your answers and lower your points
If a team member submits a synonym or a word in the same range of a word another team member has sent the answer will be accepted
Be respectful of the players and try to be patient
Respect H+'s general guidelines

The credits for this OP go to @Riri, and you can see an example of gameplay in the original game HERE

Prizes

1st place: 5 orbs, 100k coins, 30 elite points + 5,000 Minopolis Coins & 1 HINT
2nd place: 4 orbs, 95k coins, 20 elite + 3,000 Minopolis Coins & 1 HINT
3rd place: 3 orbs, 90k coins, 15 elite points + 2,000 Minopolis Coins & 1 HINT
Participation: 1 orb, 100k coins + 10 elite points + 1,000 Minopolis Coins

*P.S: If two people playing together in a couple place in the top 3, only the highest amount of Minopolis Coins will be added to their joint bank account

Player List

1. Chiharu
2. choively
3. Beefy
4. Bellamy
5. heather
6. Sweetheart
7. fromisJelly
8. Polaris_Tae
9. Chomiczewska
10. Seriously
11. kimsguardian
12. yongfilms
13. Tommie
14. OutroTearTheFirst

Waitlist

soozie
boo
hatmixx
Lilac​

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,373,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Smu please!:FitPar:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭136,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
waitlist me please. ill be coming home from vacation and not sure i can participate

Top Bottom